Sugar Creek Mini Tractor Pullers
V8 Cylinder Class
1850lb class 34.0 x 15.0
1950lb class 18.4 x 16.1
2050lb class 18.4 x 16.1
34.0 x 15.0 tires can be used in all classes
17. All weights must be mechanically secured to the tractor in a safe area and must not exceed rearward beyond tires or 18in beyond center of rear axle.
Rubber cords, strings, wire, etc. will be not allowed to hold weights on the tractor.
18. Weights should not be attached in a manner above or beside the hitch that will interfere with the hooking or unhooking of the sled chain.
19.Any part or object lost on the track during a pull will result in a disqualification. (weights, cigarettes, etc)
20. All hitches shall be steel and rigid in all directions with an opening horizontal to the ground. The point where the sled chain is hooked to the drawbar must be
behind the center of the rear wheels. Aluminum hitches are not allowed.
21. The only aluminum components that can be used are wheels, frame, intake, heads, rear ends, and transmissions.
22. Encumbering brackets that could give the puller an advantage over other tractors can not be used on hitches.
23. Maximum hitch height on all tractor classes will be 13in from the ground.
24. Dual wheels, 4WD, narrow front ends, chains, or recapped tires will not be allowed in any class.
25. Front wheels should track within the tracks of the rear wheels.
26. All tractors must have a seat with an adequate backrest.
27. Tractors shall be clean of oil, fuel, etc., that may be a potential fire hazard. (subject to Safety Committee discretion)
28. Automatic transmissions, u-joints, exposed drive train parts and automatic flywheels must be shielded 360 degrees with one of the following: scatter blankets,
SFI approved scatter shield, 3/16 steel or 1/4in aluminum.
29. Manual transmissions must have a steel or billet flywheel and must be contained in explosion proof bell housing, 3/16in steel or 1/4in aluminum. Manual
transmissions and u-joints must be covered with 3/16in steel, 1/4in aluminum, or equivalent floor pans and shields.
30. Harmonic balancers must be shielded 360 degrees with a minimum 3/16in steel and have adequate retainer to prevent forward loss.
31. Chain drives must be shielded 360 degrees with a minimum 3/16in steel. Any drive shafts must be shielded 360 degrees with a minimum 3/16in steel.
32. Engine driven cooling fans are not allowed.
33. The belt on belt driven water pumps must be shielded 360 degrees with a minimum 1in wide by 1/16in thick steel shroud to be no more than 1in from belt.
34. Tractor throttles must be designed forward open, rearward closed, and be self returning to idle when released. All throttles must have adequate springs to
return throttle to idle without aid of driver.
35. Tractors must have engine side plates 1/16in steel or 1/8in aluminum installed 3in above top of crankshaft and 2in below.
36. Tractors must have adequate fenders between drivers and rear wheels to prevent driver from coming into contact with tires at any time while sitting on the
tractor. Legs and feet must also be included in the shielding.
37. Tractors with automatic transmissions must have reverse lockout device.
38. Tractors must have a neutral start switch to prevent tractor from starting while in gear.
39. These rules are subject to change at any time by the rules and safety committee pending any issues that might arise.